Congratulations on finding your path with the one you will want to spend the rest of your life with. I would be honored to work with you and add that special touch on your special day with flowers.
If you have visited the area or are a local you know that Up North is a gem. The caribbean blue waters, endless beaches and views of Lake Michigan are like paradise. Northern Michigan is one of the most beautiful places in the Midwest and certainly makes a wonderful place to share your I DOs.
It’s About Your Vision..
I truly enjoy to help engaged couples express their personal style by using my experience to convert their ideas into a unique floral design that is beyond what you could envision, yet represent your style.
I know your time is valuable, so we should get things started by filling out the Wedding Query rather sooner than later. Here you will provide important information that help me to prepare for our first consultation.
If you would like to know more about what the whole process from start to beginning entails be sure to check out my “CONSULTATION & PRICING” page right here!
Are you planning to travel to Northern Michigan for your special day? Then read on..
Planning a wedding is fun and exciting, but also takes time and can be overwhelming. However, planning a wedding away from familiar surroundings can add an extra layer of stress on top of the already overwhelming feeling. I am here to ease some of the stress for you! I’ll make sure your floral needs will be taken care of to leave you some space to breathe.
Whether it is your first time in Northern Michigan or you are returning home for your nuptials. I’ll help create a stress free planning process and assure that you’ll have a beautiful wedding.
- Your time is valuable and trust is an important part of your planning.
- When you’re out-of-state you rely on a professional to guide you through the process and point you into the right direction.
- You may feel unsure about what you really need if you were only able to visit your venue once or booked site unseen.
- Distance will not create issues as we will exchange pictures and ideas via e-mail (following initial phone consultation).
- I will pull together the best parts of your ideas to create a cohesive look and interpret your style.
- I promise you will easily be able to reach me when you have questions or need advice.
Lets Get Started
As a first step you will need to share some details about your wedding. You can do this by filling out the wedding query below. I will personally get back with you asap!
Following the query will be a phone consultation. Ideally, we’ll hit it off and decide we’re a good match.
Then I will create a preliminary proposal to make sure we are on the same page in terms of style and budget before signing a contract.
Finally, I ask of you to move forward with the contract and non-refundable deposit within 7 days. Your date cannot be held without the deposit and signed contract!
If you would like we can arrange for an in-person meeting when you are in the area in Michigan. If that does not work we can do all of our planning long-distance as well.